Company: Princeton Information Ltd
Posted on: November 30, 2018
Princeton Information is seeking a DevOps Engineer for a major client @ Lawrence, KS
Job Description is as below:
DevOps Engineer Intermediate Position Description Responsibilities
Design and build DevOps infrastructure and workflows towards achieving Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment and Continuous Monitoring
- Create, configure, and execute on-going or newly proposed processes and a variety of projects in support of ETS-KSO Operations.
- Design and implement Cloud-based tools and environments
- Manage product builds and deployments
- Communicate the workflows and vision across the IT organization
- Create documentation for CI/CD Infrastructure
- Create material for training and reference
- Collaborate with infrastructure and development teams
- Identify areas for improvement within processes and practices
- Work with other highly skilled DevOps engineers, grow and learn from each other
- Participate in on-call shifts Minimum Length of Experience
- 2+ years of DevOps experience in improving efficiency and achieving Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment
- 1+ years of experience with infrastructure automation tools (such as Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Packer, Vault, Consul, SaltStack)
- 2+ years of experience in Linux system administration with knowledge of installations, performance-tuning, security, and shell scripting.
- Experience with SDLC Management software and solutions Preferred Experience
- Prior DevOps experience in improving efficiency and achieving Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment
- Proven experience in building DevOps infrastructure and creating multiple environments
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Atlassian, JIRA, Maven, Jenkins, etc).
- Experience with scripting languages, including Python, Java, or Ruby
- Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Consul.
- Well-rounded development experience in any modern language (C#, HTML, CSS, Java, Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Certification is a Plus.
- Experience with cloud and hosted infrastructure
- Fluency with git and the gitflow branching method
- Experience with networking load balancers such as Ngnix, Netscaler, HAProxy
- Experience with SDLC Management software and solutions
- Experience with Linux and fundamentals of Linux system administration preferred
- Educational Testing experience preferred
- Solid understanding of SQL, relational and non-relational databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Experience automating processes as much as possible. --- Experience analyzing and strengthening existing infrastructure for reliability, availability, security, and scalability.
Keywords: Princeton Information Ltd, Lawrence , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!