Civil Engineering Design Engineer (EIT)
Company: Landplan Engineering, PA
Posted on: August 6, 2022
WE HAVE LOTS OF NEW WORK AND NEED MORE HELP!(please note that
Landplan cannot sponsor applicants for work visas)
Landplan Engineering has an Engineer-In-Training position available
in our Lawrence, KS Office
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing support on the design of residential and commercial
- Providing support on the preparation of construction drawings
- Continue his/her education process by developing appropriate
professional skills and expertise.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A working knowledge of Autodesk -Civil 3D.
- A working knowledge of basic engineering principles
- Familiarity with site development design and preparation of
- Familiarity with local, state and federal regulations with
regard to design
- Experience working with local and state agencies in plan review
- Experience working with city and county permit and plat review
- Familiarity with storm water drainage design and analysis
- Familiarity with hydraulic and hydrologic principles.
- Have the drive and ability to see a project through to its
- Must also be willing to learn, be detailed oriented, and have
good interpersonal skills.
- Required: Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an accredited
- Required: Successful completion of the Engineer-in-Training
- One to three years' experience in Land Development a plus.
If selected, you will enjoy the benefits of being a Landplan
employee which include a competitive salary (which can go higher
than the advertised range for this position based on candidate's
abilities), 401(k) with matching, vacation/sick leave, six paid
holidays, as well as health, vision, dental, short-term disability,
long-term disability, and life insurance. Be more than an employee,
be and investment, become an asset. We look forward to hearing from
Principals Only. EOE
Keywords: Landplan Engineering, PA, Lawrence , Civil Engineering Design Engineer (EIT), Engineering , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!