Electrical Design Engineer
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Professional Engineering Consultants Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
PEC is active in the following market sectors:
Educational (K-12 and Higher Education), Commercial, Industrial,
Health Care, Government, Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality,
Retirement Communities, Design-Build, and Military. Electrical
Design Engineer applicants at PEC must be familiar in the following
areas as they pertain to the vertical construction market:
- Site Power Distribution
- Building Power Distribution
- Lighting Design
- Grounding Systems
- Fire Alarm Device Layout
- Code Analysis Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client meetings and communications.
- Project planning/development.
- Candidate will design and engineer building power, lighting and
low voltage systems.
- Candidate will be responsible for production of construction
documents and construction administration for projects.
- Evaluation of electrical systems.
- Report preparation and presentation to clients. Qualifications
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural
Engineering from an accredited college.
- Fundamentals of Engineering Exam; Intern Engineer (I.E.)
Credentials is desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for client
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project
- Revit skills desirable. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. PM21
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Lawrence , Electrical Design Engineer, Engineering , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!