Licensed Mechanical Engineer
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Professional Engineering ConsultantsEqual Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status PEC's
Lawrence--office is looking for experienced qualified candidates to
assist in providing our high standard of customer service to
existing clients and assist in fostering new relationships.--
Market sectors inlcude:
Educational, Commercial, Industrial, Health Care, Government,
Manufacturing, Retirement Communities, Military and Data
Mechanical Engineers at PEC should be technically competent in the
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
- Code Analysis
- Computerized analysis of heating and cooling loads
- Indoor air quality
- Plumbing design
- Temperature control
- Infrastructure including central steam and chilled water system
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client meetings.
- Mentoring of design and drafting staff.
- Project development and project management.
- Candidate will design and engineer HVAC and plumbing
- Candidate will be responsible for production of construction
documents and construction administration for projects.
- Evaluation of mechanical systems.
- Report preparation and presentation to clients.
Qualifications and Skills:--
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural
Engineering from an accredited college.
- Minimum 5--years' experience in mechanical design of
commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities.
- PE license.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for client
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project
- Revit skills required.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Lawrence , Licensed Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!