Special Education Paraprofessional
Company: Express Pro - EEP
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Express Employment Professionals has a fantastic opportunity
available for a Special Education Paraprofessional!Paraprofessional
with Lawrence Public School District #497As a Paraprofessional,
-your daily essential activities will include but not be limited to
assisting the Lead Teacher in all forms of classrooms.
Paraprofessionals -with USD 497 operate almost exclusively with
Special Education student populations.Essential Functions:
- Adapts classroom activities, assignments and/or materials, as
assigned, for the purpose of providing an opportunity for all
special education students to participate in classroom
- Administer standards of behavior and discipline for the purpose
of ensuring the safety and wellbeing of students.
- Assist students requiring daily care/medical procedures for the
purpose of providing appropriate care and/or developing students
daily living activities and behavioral skills.
- Collect and record instructional and behavioral data.
- Confer with Teachers/Specialists as needed.
- Intervene calmly and purposefully in difficult and/or crisis
- Clean criminal background check.
- AT LEAST a High School Diploma, GED, or any other educational
certificate equivalent!Pay Range: -Will vary slightly depending on
the level of Paraprofessional -needed: -$11.00/hr.-
$11.44/hr.Hours: M-F but will vary depending on the
school**IMPORTANT NOTE - If you wish to work in one of the
district's Title 1 schools (of which there are currently 5), you
will EITHER need a minimum of 48 college credit hours or to pass a
Paraeducator Exam to become eligible! -
Keywords: Express Pro - EEP, Lawrence , Special Education Paraprofessional, Education / Teaching , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!