Lecturer - Business Accounting
Company: University of Kansas
Posted on: May 4, 2021
80% Teaching. Teach eight (8) courses in Accounting. Courses may be
required or electives, in undergraduate or graduate programs, and
range from 1-4 credit hours. Duties include but are not limited to:
course preparation, instruction, consultations, and assignment of
grades. Lecturers should abide by the area's, School's and
University's policies and procedures.
20% Service. Participate in events, meetings, committees, and/or
leadership roles as needed to support the Area, School, and
University. Specific duties will vary by individual. Examples
include leadership of student organizations, advising, attendance
at school events, and working on curricular or other
- A Master of Accounting or closely related field.
- A demonstrated record of teaching in an academic setting or a
record of mentorship, leadership or training experience in a
- A Ph.D. in accounting or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) credential.
- A strong record of professional experience in accounting or
- A demonstrated record of excellence in teaching courses in
- Ability to design and deliver new courses
- Strong ties to the accounting professional community as
demonstrated by employment or consulting activities.
Keywords: University of Kansas, Lawrence , Lecturer - Business Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!