Cash Specialist III - Lawrence, KS
Company: ADT Security Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2020
/Company Overview:/The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading
provider of security and automation solutions in the United States
and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their
network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and
backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and
live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping
customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in
Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people
throughout North America. More information is available at
www.adt.com./Position Summary: /Under the direction of the
Supervisor, this position provides support for all Accounts
Receivable processes. Organizes and distributes workflow to insure
timely and accurate posting to customer accounts. Confidential
information must be handled responsibly./Essential Duties And
Responsibilities/include the following. To perform this job
successfully, the Cash Specialist III may be expected to perform
some or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
- Prepare Daily Cash Report and reconcile to AR posting.
- Support the maintenance of Lockbox, ACH, and Credit Card
- Communicate with banks and processors to resolve
- Operate and understand multiple Accounts Receivable computer
- Handle escalated customer calls; analyze and resolve problems
with customer accounts, communicate resolution to customer.
- Assist with overall department tasks and allocate
- Research and resolve issues from field representatives.
- Provide support to the Supervisor and perform necessary tasks
in Supervisors absence.
- Perform other duties as assigned including special
- Initiate bank sweeps and wire transfers.
- Provide support to the Cash Team Lead when needed./Supervisory
- None required./Knowledge:/
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and
Practices, general bookkeeping, and of company policies, guidelines
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of supervision.
- Must be PC literate and proficient with knowledge of and
experience in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
Access, Outlook), Internet, keyboard, fax machine, copy machine,
10-key by touch, telephone, and Crystal Reporting./Skills:/
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to analyze results and provide accurate financial
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to analyze and resolve customer account problem using
multiple AR systems.
- Ability to multitask./Physical Demands:/
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to
handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or
balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds to
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions./Work
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two
years of Cash Application experience.
- Prior data entry skills, customer service skills, and 10-key
- Proficiency with spreadsheet applications is
required./Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:/
- None required./ADT LLC is an EEO Employer//Want to learn more
about ADT?//Visit us online at www.adt.com/Title: Cash Specialist
III - Lawrence, KSLocation: Kansas-LawrenceRequisition ID:
Keywords: ADT Security Services, Inc., Lawrence , Cash Specialist III - Lawrence, KS, Accounting, Auditing , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!